1. A podcast all about biomechanics of the body; how to use it to decrease pain, improve strength and live life to the fullest.
2. A cilantro lime dressing that I'd like to try soon. Perhaps with fish tacos or bean chili?
3. A new food blog by my colleague and great friend, located in Windsor, NS. Dr. Adrienne Wood is vegetarian and always has something delicious up her sleeve, that she will now share with us!
4. Confused about what supplements are best for you as a women? Here is a Q&A with Aviva Romm, MD about what she suggests.
5. A kale salad that has been saved in my phone browser for a few weeks now that looks delicious.
6. Defeating depression with yoga.
7. Gut feeling: A little insight on the gut-brain connection and how it affects mood.
8. And finally a great yoga class I did this week at home!
In health & happiness,
(Photo cred: ohsheglows.com; amazon.ca; mindbodygreen.com)